Tree and Shrub Care Programs
Plant Health Programs
Full season of five (5) Services
Five timely visits approximately 6 weeks apart Spring through Fall.
Each visit we inspect all plants within your landscape for pests such as insects and disease.
We will take the appropriate action to control or reduce these pests, with a low impact on the environment.
Our expert staff has trained at The University of Maryland Institute of Applied Agriculture.
Plant Health Care Programs Include:
- Traditional and Organic Fertilizers
- Insect and Disease Management as Needed
- Root Enhancing Soil Conditioners
*Program excludes bag worm control.*Tree services are limited to trees 20 feet tall.
- Organic Soil Conditioners
- Organic Compost Tea Applications
- Micro Nutrient Applications
- Systemic Insect Control For Key Plant Pests
- Horticultural Oil as Needed
Contact us today for your Tree and Plant Care needs!