Lawn Grub Control
Little grubs cause big damage!
On Delmarva, grubs are the major insect pest of our lawns. Grubs feed below the surface and cause damage by eating grass roots. Prevention is the best method to control grub damage.
Grub activity often goes undetected since they feed below the surface. Our staff has the knowledge to properly scout and monitor for the proper time to treat grubs effectively. The best time to apply a grub control product to your lawn in Salisbury, MD is right after beetles lay eggs in Summer.
*NEW FOR 2016
This year we are introducing a new organic broad spectrum insect control for lawns and ornamental plants. This new product is a biological insecticide/miticide that functions primarily as a stomach poison to pests. It is derived from a fermented bacterium strain and is OMRI approved.
This new insect control is labeled for common lawn damaging insects, including white grubs!
* OMRI Listed- Organic
* Broad Spectrum - Controls over 50 insect pests.
* Beneficial insect friendly. Will not harm pollinators such as Honey Bees.
* Eco Friendly- The bacterium does not persist long in the environment.
* Bay Friendly- Poses no threat to wells or water sources.
* No "Chemical" smell.
* Proven as effective as traditional pesticides in Golf Course and Greenhouse trials.
* Application costs are comparable to traditional insect treatments.
Contact us today for your Lawn Grub Control needs!